Thursday, December 21, 2006

FLAMING HETEROSEXUAL

I love me some Brian Kinney!!!! The next best thing is Gale Harold!!! I guess thats why I named him my #2 Sexiest Man Alive. So I was farting around YouTube and found this interview with Gale. Hes discussing how acting in the nude on the QAF set is a much more "in tuned" experience than acting with his clothes on. What I find the most interesting is how this ADONIS gets a glimmer in his eye and a smirk on his face when he talks about the nude scenes. Aren't most actors usually talking about how "hard" and "uncomfortable" nude scenes are?? I think Gale has found a passion...that he never knew he had!

Shells you inspire me with youre Red Hot Gale Harold of the Day pics...THANKS A BUNCH!!

Oh and by the way, QAF is my OTHER obsession. Life isnt only about the Scissor Sisters. :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves another naked man next to him, thats what hes trying to say!

Uree said...

LOL I know dear...it turns me on!! You know me and my gay boys WOOTS!!

Anonymous said...

I think the entire world knows about you and the fagilows!

Uree said...

HAHAHHA And im damn PROUD dear!!! DAMN PROUD!!

Shelly said...

HAG PRIDE!!!!!

Shelly said...

I love him, i really, really really do...