Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

There's no place like home! There's no place like home! I am sooo glad to be back home!! WOOTS!!

Thank God the Christmas HOOPLAH is over!! Holidays are rarely "happy" for me. Like I said prior to the holiday, there are things that I like and things that I dislike. Overall, I HATE TRIST-MY-ASS!!! But here's what was cool about it this year. I ate till I was sick!! That's always the best part. Then I napped cause I can never lay off the Tryptophan ! And best of all...the ordeal of exchanging presents was quite painless this year for some reason. Not too many presents going around, which I LOVED!! And get this, my parents didn't even put up a tree. Yes that's what I said...NO TREE! That was a little weird, but I think that's why this Christmas didn't feel like a Christmas. Maybe that's why it was so painless. Could it be that the tree symbolizes everything that I HATE? That sounds absurd...

So anyway to update my findings from last year...Petey is STILL ever so gay!! I so enjoy watching his progression!! Its the best thing since...since...hmmm....since NKOTB!! lol He will make such a great Homo!! He has a sense of style. Hes cute. And he hangs all over his gorgeous sister!! Its so adorable! I'm thoroughly enjoying watching this young chap blossom. It almost makes the holidays worth it. :)

So back to life I go. Hope everyone had a splendid time. Huggz to all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well im happy your holidays was good in the end :-)

Shelly said...

No shit!! I am so glad to be home!! I wish I had gays in my family. My sisters and I have a dream of a secret gay brother who cooks and does hair. We are waiting for him to surface.