Saturday, December 23, 2006

PLEASANTLY CONFUSED

written by:©2006UrethraFranklin DONT STEAL MY SHIT!!

Gabe & Jonathan from the hysterical podcast

Calling Long Distance (The ONLY podcast to come from London AND San Francisco AT THE SAME TIME) have been gracious enough to indulge me with one of my insane interviews. THANK YOU SO MUCH BOYS!!

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH, for takin the time to think this stuff up - it kept us up thinkin of answers, they are cute questions.

I just think you 2 are absolutely delightful…and so damn funny!! What made you boys decide to do a podcast?? Keeping up with friends is one thing but publicly broadcasting is another. Because of our gypsy style life previously, we ended up with friends all over the world, so we kind of did it for laughs for our friends, that's why we thought we’d podcast it, but we sort of new once it was out there others could get hold of it. We just never thought of the consequences....

Are you guys making money doing this yet? NO! it costs, but not too much. And for the technologically dumb, as I am, please explain this radio gig you guys have. Is it live? Or is it a broadcast of your podcast? See I’m a moron. Gaydar is live radio, no script, we don't usually know what we will be talking about, they call up every wednesday for us to do the drivetime show in the UK, we usually decide what to say during the preceeding track, then they hit the button!

Gabe What’s your story…30-year-old barrista, in school, and jetting around the world…you living on a trust fund?? I wanna live like that!! You only live once, you have to make the most of it, jobs come and go – and so does credit card debt! YES INDEED!! I could talk your damn ear off about debt. Kudos to you for ignoring it! LOL Its well known that I'm a kindergarten teacher…scary thought I KNOW. But one of the things that initially shocked me about this age group is exactly how many of my students spend rest time with their hands in their pants. LOL So Gabe, do you remember rest time when you were in Kindergarten? Cause I KNOW you would be one of them! The only thing I remember about kindergarten the lady that made us toast with chocolate cake frosting for a snack. I also remember getting in trouble for gluing eyeballs on incorrectly, and that there was a giant blue monster painted on the wall of the bathroom and I remember a kid stealing my blocks, I also remember peeing in the stall toilet and another boy coming in and peeing into the same toilet as me at the same time.

Jonathan I sleep in your shirt!! LOL It makes me feel all warm and slightly British. I could listen to you read the phone book!!! So are the Brits as turned on by the British accent as we Americans are?? Or should I ask the opposite, do Brits think the American accent is sexy? I LOVE the American accent, but some I love more than most, I love southern. MMMMMMMMM so sexy. I love that you live by the seat of your pants. Quit your job, take a vacation…. who cares! I love the carelessness in your approach to living. Tips for me on how to take things in stride? Never plan beyond your next night out, as Abba said; take a chance, and always plan to spend every penny in your pocket when you go out for the night. It’s always fun if you know you gotta earn your ride home-LOL!

I was a psychology major. So lets try some psychotherapy.
Gabe—what is the best thing about Jonathan? That he lives in London, but it feels like he lives around the corner. What is the most evil thing Jonathan has ever done to you? Showed up in Ibiza 10 times thinner than me. What do you predict will be Jonathans answers to those same two questions regarding you? I have no idea what goes on inside that crazy bitches head.

Jonathan—what is the best thing about Gabe? He has exactly the same alcohol tolerance as I do. What is the most evil thing Gabe has ever done to you? He may be about to do something evil, that bitch better not turn up in London thinner than me. What do you predict will be Gabe's answers to those same two questions regarding you? Something weight related no doubt.

Ok boys be honest…anything ever happen between the two of you, on your worst drunken night?? Maybe a lil tongue tango?? I’m convinced you 2 would make beautiful throat babies. NO! NO! and No!!!

Top 10 things that you guys do AT THE SAME TIME. One thing and One thing only, CALLING LONG DISTANCE! Cos Gabe’s on PST and Jonathan’s on GMT!

Most retarded thing you have ever done to get a guys attention? We do stupid walks across busy intersections where there's hot guys in hot cars, works every time. Most evil thing you have ever done to get rid of a guy? Get rid of a guy? Get rid of a guy? You have to have one to get rid of one.

For Shits-and-Giggles…What is your favorite:
Yoga position? Gabe- Upward Dog, Jonathan- Strawberry???
Elvis Presley song? Gabe- Heartbreak Hotel, Jonathan- Did Elvis sing I Feel Love????? Not that I'm aware of...Donna Summer maybe
Part of your own body? Gabe- My legs! Jonathan- My legs are way nicer…
Pick-up line you have ever heard? Used? Both- never been sober enough to remember either.

THANKS AGAIN BOYS!! HAVE A SPLENDID CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS!!

Have a super FABBY christmas you! Lots of love from the both of us. Be sure n stay up to date with all the goins on across Xmas!
LOVE JONATHAN & GABE X

Check out their podcast here:www.callinglongdistance.net

Visit their myspace here:http://www.myspace.com/callinglongdistance

Check them out live on Gaydar Radiohttp://www.gaydarradio.com/

Watch their appearance on Ring My Bell...And hear my insanity on the other end of the line...but you guys already know that I need a SHRINK!! LOL




ALL RESPONSES ARE SOLE PROPERTY OF CALLING LONG DISTANCE AND IAMANOXI-MORON. NO RESPONSES SHOULD BE COPIED FOR USE ON OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT PERMISSION. IF YOU WISH TO LINK THIS SITE ON YOUR WEBSITE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome, you and your gays arent you just the best fag hag around

Anonymous said...

I am totally hooked on you two handsome sexy fella's!! Just because I dont comment all the time dont think that I dont watch or read it. Uree posts the latest ones on the James's boards all the time, plus I get your emails of when a new one is posted. Yup I joined the email too. See I am a fan. Just an anonymous one. I will start using my BIG BROOKLYN MOUTH MORE OFTEN on your site. I promise. I love you guys. And I still have my shirt and I love it and wear it all the time, actually me and the 4 dogs fight over it, cause as we washed it, it has gotten softer and feels incredible against my boobies and stomach. They must get the same feelings cause they give me the dirtiest looks when I am wearing it. Then I say okay, okay, tomorrow is your turn. So they get a turn a week, so that's 4 days out of 7 that I dont get to wear it. Do you believe this shit, I have to cater to these lil (well they are actually huge, except the Shihtzu) bastards otherwise, I get the silent treatment and dirty looks all day long while I am sporting it.
LOL

LOVE YOU GUYS
<3 <3
MARIA a/k/a GYPSY

Anonymous said...

Well we love you crazy ladies!!! Thank you for being fans of the show and spreading the gospel!!!

Jonathan and Gabe-xx

Anonymous said...

So can I get the one on the left in handcuffs and the one on the right to prance around in a french maid outfit??

Uree said...

^^^LOL I dont know dear...maybe one of them would be gracious enough to answer that for you.

but they are sexy arent they!!!

Uree said...

Oh and BTW

one on the left is Jonathan
one on the right is Gabe

Anonymous said...

Throat babies?!?!?! LMAO

Where the hell do you get this shit?? LOL

Well I admit I wouldnt mind making a few throat babies with one of them but my lips are sealed tight on which one.

Happy Holidays Uree

Anonymous said...

We love handcuffs and french maid outfits!!!!! Happy holidays everyone!!!

xx-Jonathan and gabe

Anonymous said...

gurl that was great...you are crazy....

Anonymous said...

wow for some reason I now feel priviledged to be your main fag

well not really

i always felt priviledged

you dont believe that do you?

HAHA of COURSE I DO!! SO dont even say anything. YOU MY MAIN BITCH!!

love ya till the end
guy

Anonymous said...

they are both hotties. and uree you are an awesome interviewer!

Anonymous said...

Uree! I'm in LOVE with both of them!


PS Sharkbait: I definitely want a copy of the video of the handcuffs and french maid outfit adventure! Please!

Uree said...

YAY!! Im such a geeked out fan! Id prolly scream if I ever met them!! LOL Just kidding BIATCHES!! Wouldnt wanna scare you boys :P

And a video sounds really GOOD to meeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Shelly said...

I couldnt help but notice pochie comming out and marking his turf..
I want Fags fighting over me!!
As always, your interview was awsome, and funny!!
I also loved Maria's graphic description of shirt sharing.

p.s.
HI DAVEY!!!

Rachel said...

OMG You are to funny!! That was awesome