Tuesday, December 5, 2006

POLITICALLY CORRECT

Im fed up with politcal correctness! Ever wonder what political correctness does to our kids? Heres your chance to find out...easily offended leave you shit at the door!

Today Santa Clause came to school to take pictures with my students. So they were all extremly excited and preoccupied with DA MAN! Anway, picture it: the trouble maker, never listens, always tattles JUST to get someone else in trouble for a change, musters up in the MOST whiny, annoying "tattle-tale" voice you could EVER imagine,


"Ms. Franklin, Cassie said Santa is FAT!"

To conclude his statement, he looked at me with that look. You know the one. The one that says, "Go get her! FUSS HER GOOD"

I simply looked at him and said sternly,

"Santa IS fat."

Then we all had a good chuckle...see they can handle things just fine. :)

13 comments:

Rachel CJ said...

Hehehehe...oh, children are silly bitches.

Anonymous said...

I believe he/she said "Ms. Franklin".....LOL I know you hate when I do that, and I cant help it, blame the catholic schools.

Uree said...

LOL you're right my dearest editor...lets just say for shits and giggles that I was channeling my inner gay man when I typed that :)

Anonymous said...

did you get to sit on his lap and get a special suprise?? *wink wink*

Uree said...

Leave it to this one ^^^^ to sexualize SANTA LOL

love you dear MWAH

Anonymous said...

good job Mr. Franklin. I love you.

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me the things that come out of a kids mouth. There always so honest and sometimes I love that about them!
And Santa IS fat. LOL!

Uree said...

I love you to dearest Gabe. :)

ANd he IS fat...I told him to get over it! LOL

Anonymous said...

its all the mince pies he eats!! Anyone would get fat if they ate food from every single persons house he visits each xmas.

Uree said...

mince pies?? explain dear.

we just leave cookies :)

Shelly said...

English people are so funny!! Who in the hell would leave mince meat pie? Does the English santa look diffent then ours? Do black people think santa is black? I think mince is like a pecan type thing...

Santa like his snacks neat and portable, He's on the go, he definatly doesnt have time to sit around eating a slice of pie off a plate, and washing it down with a nice cup of tea. *Santa sitting in a chair with his legs crossed, eating pie and sipping tea from fine china with his pinky extended*

Uree said...

OMG!! Liam, does Santa have a british accent??

Anonymous said...

Oooooh u know how i feel bout that jolly bastard