Sunday, December 31, 2006

NEW CLICHE

Urees Faves/Bests/Moments...of 2006

Best Video of 2006--James is Bringing Sexy Back LMAO!! Thanks Heather!! I cant stop watching it...cracks me up every time!!


Best Album of 2006--Scissor Sisters Ta Dah--I cant get enough of this band!!

Best book read in 2006--The Long Hard Road Out of Hell by: Marilyn Manson--Yeah I realize I'm late in reading this but better late than never, and I'm a procrastinating fool.

Favorite Song of 2006--Making Ladies by : Scissor Sisters--Im ever so curios to meet Cathy Curtis and Barbara Jackson WOOTS!!
Favorite movie of 2006--The Holiday--I thoroughly enjoyed this movie...and its not just cause there was a hot BRIT in it either!!



Most touching TV Moment of 2006--The Saints return to the Dome!! BLESS YOU BOYS!!

Best discovery of 2006--Calling Long Distance Podcast---They make me laugh like a giddy school girl!! I cant say enough about how much I love these boys!!

Most Memorable interview of 2006--James St. James --If you're a fan and you haven't read it yet...SHAME ON YOU!!! :P

Best messageboard of 2006--James St James of course!!

Most heart wrenching realization of 2006--I need a new job!

Best skill put the test of 2006--Stalking!! lol Mission accomplished with Anderson Copper and Jake Shears!! Hmmm...does the time invested with Steven count?? hmmmm...

Most touching Moment Witnessed in 2006--Gloria reading her long-ass poem to Anderson Cooper. WOOTS to Rachel and Rhonda!!

Saddest moment of 2006--The realization that my grandma is dying.

Favorite pastime of 2006--Blogging!! I love it. Its the perfect outlet!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE!!!

11 comments:

Shelly said...

oh, your granny!!!

I think I was closer to mine than I ever was to my mother!!

I LOVE OLD PEOPLE!!!

Anonymous said...

omg I love the slideshow of Stevens ass <3

yay! I got fav video of the year!
I'd like to thank the Academy
*tear*

Uree said...

^^^And what is awesome is he LOVED it too LOL

He totally got the joke so no need to hide from the police :)

BUT what a fine ass it is!!! WOOTS!!

Anonymous said...

Job well done...God bless Granny and God bless the Scissor Sisters. AMEN!

Uree said...

ALLELUIAH!!!

Anonymous said...

I know a secret about Cathy Curtis that I got from the lips of the MAN himself, Mr. Shears....(waiting to see how you are going to beg to get it out of me!) LMAO!!!!

Uree said...

OH...MY...FUCKIN...GAWD!!!
Im not gonna beg...ill just curl up in the fetal position and CRY until you TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

WHo is Cathy Curtis?????????? WHO?????????? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE! OOPs Wait I guess I AM begging...YIKES!!

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Anonymous said...

So we can all safely assume Scissor Sisters were a big part of 2006 for you then huh :P

Anonymous said...

Well done Uree! I think that was fucking dope!
You seem to always bring me back to something that puts a smile on my face!
Love the pic of Granny of course!!

Bring on 2007 baby!!!

Rachel said...

OMG Gloria totaly stole my thunder and got to him first...but it was sweet...long poem but sweet. Ah, I remember a bird shit on my pants. Remember? LOL!!! I met Anderson with bird shit on my pants...shhh dont say anything...

Rachel said...

HOLY SHIT....
You can totally see the band in that pic. Dear GOD that was so fricken funny. And we were the only ones there for the longest time. That girl in the dress still freaks me out. She has a look like "I will make you mine" well BACK OFF BITCH cause the boy is MINE!!!!!
I so fuckin crazy...
So what did you find out about Cathy Curtis...that is her name...her name is Cathy Curtis..how do you make a lady.