Saturday, December 16, 2006

EXPECTED SURPRISE

I don't care how many times I watch THIS...I crack the fuck up!!!



So I'm wondering what was the ONE GIFT that made me react this way as a child? Hmmm.... Maybe I was excited about a bike. But i don't think I was ever THIS excited. OHHHHH but there was that one time when my brother sent me a card with a crisp $100 bill in it. I was probably 13 at the time...and at a period in my life when a
C-note was HUGE!!!

This year, I think the only thing that would make me react this way would be a phone call from Guy. But if that ever happened I would surely need to be rushed to the hospital for oxygen. Well see if Santa opens my letter in time.

What have you ever gotten to make you react this way? BE HONEST!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if me and jay turned up on your door? id hope you would pass out if that could happen lol

Uree said...

*kerPLUNK*

did you hear that? that was the sound of me hitting the floor!!

<3

Rachel CJ said...

No, Christmas is always disappointing for me. But, I think that is because I am super hard to buy for, and no one can read me well enough to just know what I want. Damn.
If someone wanted to give me $100 this Christmas I would be pleased. It's not a lot, but, right now I am living on about ten dollars.

Rachel said...

OK so on my 10th birthday I got a Michael Jackson poster...it was a pic from his Billy Jean video...standing on the sidewalk with one of the squares from the sidewalk light up...in his cool white suit...I was soooooo excited I ran around outside screaming holding the posting....yeah I'm a loser...

Shelly said...

Okay. That was a heavy confession, and I applaud your honesty.

I am about a decade before you, and I admit to a Leif Garret poster, and the mother of all... ANDY GIBB in white satin laying on his side wil a lumpy bulge of white satin bits.
Yeah, I was 10 or 11. I was so in love... Shawn Cassidy, Leif, and andy...

Its okay honey. I know your shame..

Uree said...

Oh the trip down memory lane...when I was a wee tot I was so in love with Bo Duke. On my birthday I got a poster of him sitting out the window of the General Lee. OMG!! I taped it on the wall next to my bed and stared at it every night until I fell asleep. Now who's the loser? LOL