Thursday, December 7, 2006

CRIMINAL JUSTICE


I just love dumb ass criminal stories. They make my heart sing with glee. Makes me feel so much better about myself cause I know how big of a fucktard I can be sometimes.

But this guy takes the cake.

"When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had."

First of all, I have NEVER understood the concept of siphoning gas. Who in their right minds would suck in a mouthfull of gasoline just to start the line? OMG!! And to make a mistake and suck in SEWAGE WASTE!! OMG!! This guy deserves it alright!! He gets the Moron of the Day Award!


4 comments:

Shelly said...

At my old house (when I was a rich lady) I would have to syphon the last few inches of water out of the hot tub in the spring. It was murkey and tadpole infested, and every damn time i did it, i ended up with a little taste. Syd thought it was funny to watch me curse and spit like a fool. I've never done gas though, too lethal.

Anonymous said...

Oh man whats a fucking JERK! The dude should have pressed charges to fuck with him even more.
I can picture it now "what are you in for"? "Ummm me was trying to suck some gas out to re-sell it and got shitty water instead".

Anonymous said...

ewwwe id surely throw up and then run away as quick as i could if that was me. Imagine knowing you had sweage waste down your throat!! im gonna heave!

Anonymous said...

just steal it instead, use the pump into a proper safety sanctioned container...

and pump those legs til that fucker waving his fist is long gone!