Sunday, January 7, 2007

MOTHERLY LOVE

Today's MORON AWARD goes to the mother of the year! (t/y Rhonda)

As a hospital worker reports: "This woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the emergency room right away."

No further commentary needed on my part...

4 comments:

Shelly said...

After I gave birth a few years back, I was napping for a few precious minutes on the sofa one afternoon. It seemed that somekind of buzzing bug had made it into my ear canal, and was intruding on my nap! So what did I do? Of course, I got a Q-tip, dipped it in nail polish remover, inserted it into my ear and fell back asleep!!
Shelly = secret moron

sydney said...

OH....MY......GOD......

Is it possible to be this stupid and still be alive?

Anonymous said...

OMG what a silly bitch. If she is stupid enough to do that then this woman is not fit enough to be a mother.

Anonymous said...

What a DUMB BITCH!! Im telling you some females are NOT made to be mothers!
Fucking MORON!! Is the kid ok?