Saturday, January 13, 2007

DARK VICTORY

BLESS YOU BOYS!!!

The Saints played the Eagles tonight in their first ever Playoff game inside the Superdome. And they WON 27-24. It has truly been a Cinderella season thus far. As the season began, I commented on the emotional impact the team's return to our city has had on so many tired and frustrated (yet dedicated) citizens. The progression of their season has offered inspiration and hope to countless people. But more importantly, it has offered a reason to PLAY!

And to the rather PISS-POOR attempt of the LIZARD to rain on my blog and our parade...Im pretty sure I can read this Saint's lips. Yep, Yep. Its clear as day.

"TAKE DAT MUDDA-PUCKA!!!"

9 comments:

Adrenaline said...

OMG THEY WON!!!

Shelly said...

I dont like sports.
But,

LIZ KILLED MANNY!
LIZ KILLED MANNY!
LIZ KILLED MANNY!
LIZ KILLED MANNY!
LIZ KILLED MANNY!

Weiner.
Balls.
Penis.

Uree said...

You know whats funny is Im not a huge sports fan either...I knew the Saints were going to the playoffs and it would be in the Dome and I KNEW i would watch and get excited like everyone else, BUT, I didnt know they were playing the Eagles till the Steakhole let her fingers do the walking on my blog! LOL

Shelly said...

Well, even the smallest of Gods creatures want to be loved.

Penis
crotch
nutsack
dirt track
personal pelt

O O
!
\-/

Anonymous said...

Ahh now i cant say anything about this coz i know jack shit about American Football. Hell i know jack shit about English Football

sKILLz said...

Yes they won! They did there thing and hopefully will go all that way!

Liz your so pucking LAME! I mean do you have nothing better to do at 510 in the morning? Dam dont you have to drive a school bus off a cliff or something?

Anonymous said...

well congratulations to the saints or whatever. i hate sports so i dont really know anything about all that stuff. and liz is just a fat fucking sow.

Anonymous said...

Go Saints...maybe this is the Big-G's metaphore, come back from nothing to greatness...once your team does it, the rest of the city will be on board too..if nothing else, a super bowl would be a great way for any re-building needs to be recognized and vocalized to the world, and bring some great revenue to the city...

Shelly said...

Thats what me and 87% of your kackle have in common,
WE HATE SPORTS!
I once enured an entire superbowl game for a dude. I wanted him to think I was well rounded.
It was 4 hours of sheer HELL!
But, I did get laid, so it was worth it. Oh,

Bits
Crotch (for Davey)
pills
pea flap
peafunk
weiner