Saturday, January 20, 2007

SAD CLOWN

Hey guys! Jeez you all make me feel so loved!! :)

Sorry I haven't blogged in 4 whole days...SUE ME!!! :P

Ive been very busy with work and feeling emotionally void. So I haven't really been motivated to create posts for this blog.

BUT, I have a couple ideas in mind and I shall get to work soon. BUT, unfortunately, I have to go to work all day on Saturday for fucking staff development. SO, hopefully you will all be able to wait a wee bit more.

Keep checking in and don't abandon the MORON! Shes still here just being a bit lazy.

BIGG HUGGZ!

3 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

OOO, my last post made your comment section all ascue!!

Woo, sorry.
Hurry back.

Anonymous said...

Tut tut Shells. messing things up i see :P