Sunday, January 7, 2007

MARITAL BLISS

I am DEVASTATED about the first major break-up of 2007. Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese have called it quits...or at least Dita is aware of the split; the jury is still out on whether or not Manson is aware. Its a few days old but I cant stop thinking about it. I mean if Satan and an Angel cant make it work...who the fuck can?? They were the BEST couple EVER! They were so complimentary of each other...the pale skin, the perfect make-up, the STYLE! THEY were NOT suppose to be a cliche! And correct me if I'm wrong but they were the most perfect oxi-moronic couple of all time!!

*wipes tear from eye*

2007 is off to a grand start...BATTER UP!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I know baby, my heart is broken too. How could he?
But on the bright side,
Now Anthony Kiedis can brake up with his pre-pubecent teen muse, and start dating Dita!

Anonymous said...

I think i sucks aswell, they looked great together. But theres rumours of yet another break up this year of Justin Timberlake and Ms Diaz. If its true then i think she should get a better looking guy this time round.

Uree said...

I bet they had HOT sex!!

And Justin Timberlake can cry his dumb ass a river cause he AINT brining sexy back and he AINT worth the boyband fa-lack-tory he came from!!