Saturday, January 27, 2007

GUILTY PLEASURE

I have an admission to make. I'm not proud of it. But I feel as tho I must be honest. I am addicted to GIRLS NEXT DOOR.

I cannot seem to stop watching this show. Am I the only one? I cant be! I am mesmerized by these girls that live with THE HEF! First of all let me say this. I have never been a fan of the stripper-model look. Although the appearance is "perfection," I find it quite fake. BUT, these girls, as fake as they may appear, truly are kinda REAL, in their own fake-reality kinda way.

I mean looking at them, all I see is the fake teeth, the fake hair, the fake tits... BUT they are so kinda adorable? Can it be? No, it cant be that? Can it?

My favorite girl to watch is Kendra (left). Shes the wild child of the bunch. What did she want more than anything else for her birthday? A diamond encrusted GRILL...you know, for her teeth...thug girl style. Or as she puts it, "I'm a P-I-M-P." Kendra cracks me up with her insane personality, her off-the-wall sense of humor, and her obnoxious laugh.

Holly(right) is HEF's "#1". Yes, that's what shes called. She is his main girlfriend. She sleeps in his room. I guess this positioning gives her a bit more "clout." I don't know...Shes very "involved" with running things for HEF. I guess he is her "job?" Shes interesting...

Bridget (middle) is the last of the 3 girlfriends that live in the Playboy mansion. She is actually very REAL to me. I'm not sure why. Maybe its because her family actually goes to visit her. Although I was completely weirded out when she practiced her burlesque striptease in front of her dad...EEEWWW! But there is something about her that I enjoy. Could it be that I'm envious that she actually lives in oblivion? They say "ignorance is bliss." I wouldn't know anything about that. :P

As a group, these girls are "flawless" in appearance. They smile CONSTANTLY with so much white that you need sunglasses. They always seem happy. And they are always involved in projects that seem so...silly. Kinda like they are living the life that we would expect the dolls in the Its A Small World ride to be living when Disneyworld closes, and no one's around. Does that even make sense.
Anyway here's a clip if you've never seen the show...pay close attention to Kendra as she asks HEF about having a boner...the girl cracks me up!!! And watch their mouths when they speak...their teeth and that unbreakable smiley thing thats happening.




Tell me what you think...seen it? thoughts? admissions?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra is my least favorite. Her being gangsta is like Laura Ingalls being "GANGSTAA" as she says it without the "er". I have seen every episode since its inception.
Bridgette is my girl. Very smart, gorgeous and wants to do something other than just be a playboy/Hef model. And the other one looks like she has to grind her teeth when she has to kiss Hef. These women dont love him in an "OMG Hef is the hottest man I have ever had, wet in the panties sort of way" but I believe they love him in a daddy takes care of me sort of way.
Whatever.......I would NOT refuse the offer should "The Hef" ever bring it to me in my "gangstaa Brooklyn neighborhood".

xoxo

Rachel said...

Hey!! Did you let Bridget borrow your boots??? LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Ive only ever seen a couple of episodes and i love Kendra i think she is the best out of them all, also could be because she is the youngest and closer to my age.Everyone knows if i was born a girl id be a Playboy Girlfriend with big tits and bleach blonde hair look fine all the time

Shelly said...

If it was guarenteed MY boob job came out cemetrical like theirs, I'd do it in a minute. Their hair was more distracting then their teeth!! I like all of them!! Do you think Heff can get it up?

HMMMMMMmmmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

gurllllll, I LOVE The Girls Next Door...in fact, my sister and my "relatively" conservative catholic mother LOVE it as well....

it's as close to voyeurism as you'll ever get..Playboy mantion OMG..

Holly, she gets a bit jealous, but it's cute. I like her Puffin nickname for Hef...you can tell she gets a little jealous of Kendra because you can tell Heff loves Holly, but is pretty enamored with Kendra's antics. and Kendra is so go with flow about the whole thing. Her little "gangsta" persona reminds me a bit of myself at her age, (not kidding, ask Rachel) Bidgette doesn't give me much...she throws cute parties...

Hef is the most fascinating of all, i love Hef, and have read a lot about him over the years..he is very Aries like, and true to his sign....he is becoming a little grandpa like with each passing day..and to think he's bangin them three..yowzza

sKILLz said...

My avatar looks liek Kendra! LOL!
Shes a jerkoff thinking shes all gangsta. Bitch you dont know the meaning of gangsta! Come on out to Brooklyn and I'll gladly school you to some shit. I hate these bitches that think just because they can afford a Grill, and the gear and the bling that, that makes them a gangsta! Sorry bitch you aint no P I M P! Your a fucking H O E and Hef is the Pimp!

Anonymous said...

I love this show!! Kendra used to be my fav. But I lean more towards Bridgette now. And her boobies are real!! =) Hef is on eof my heros. I have been a faithful subscriber to Playboy for about 3 years now. I can't wait for season 2 to come out on dvd.