Wednesday, November 22, 2006

INSANE LOGIC

I hate Rosie O'donnell. Let me explain when and where I developed my disdain. In the beginning I LOVED her. I loved her back when she hosted that comedy show on VH1...the one with all the connect-the-dots lights in the background. Thats when I thought she was the shit. Color me happy the day she got her own talk show. It was GREAT! I watched it every chance I could. Then...it happened.

The Columbine massacre stunned our world. We were all traumatized and deeply saddened by the events of that day. A month later, Rosie invited Tom Selleck onto her show to plug his new movie. Then, she used her platform, her stage, her air-time to publicly attack his views and opinions about gun control. She led the sheep into the lions den...because she could. That pisses me off! Here's were I get contradictory.

I totally agreed with EVERYTHING she said! But, her tactic was brutal and in my opinion unforgivable. I never looked at her the same. I never watched her show again. I never liked her again. I cant stand the sight of her. And my disdain continues.





Now she has not only accused Kelly Rippa of being homophobic, but she has publicly outed Clay Aiken. NOT YOUR PLACE ROSIE!! First of all, not wanting someone's hand to your mouth does NOT mean you are a homophobe! JEEZ!! Shut your trap woman! Im giving you the moron of the day award! And second of all, SHAME ON YOU for publicly implying, stating, assuming, OUTING Clay Aiken! That should be HIS decision on HIS terms! Im sick of her VIEW already.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG, I just posted the vid of clay covering Ripa's month. Yeah I totally agree with you 100% I LOVE Rosie on VH1 and I thought I was the only one that remembered that show. I remember watching the show with Tom and DUDE it was so hard to watch. I felt so sorry for Tom but he really kept his cool. I forsee her not lasting to long on The View. Barbara Wawa wont put up with the shit.

Uree said...

I think they need to act fast because its no longer The View...its Rosies View.

Anonymous said...

OMG where to start?! A hand over the mouth, big deal Rosie. Not everyone likes someones hand over them especially when they dont really know each other. Making it a homophobic remark. Grow up tubby! Just because she is gay anything that is done towards another gay person makes it homophobic, shes the kind who i cant stand. And finally she was a bitch to Kelly Ripa and i LOVE Kelly!!!

Rachel said...

LOL ckeck out the pic I just put up on my blog. LOL....glass houses

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think she was wrong with the homophobe remark. Clay Aiken is like one of those Christian Rocker dudes. Everyone knows he's faggy, but he doent need to be outted. Like the Gomer Pyle guy or Liberachi. Old ladys dont want to know about that shit. They just want him to croon "Danny Boy" to them. I think "outing" is the new prize. Shame on her.

RHSP

Anonymous said...

Ok I love Rosie. I can kinda see where she was coming from with her statement. She was saying that if it was someone sexy like Brad Pitt who had put his hand over her mouth she probably would have not reacted the way she did.
Honestly, whos to say?!
I mean when Kelly came on the view (via phone) and stated her case I found it kinda lame. Saying "oh its cold season". Come on! Just be fucking honest, you didnt like the fact that he did it. I dont think that its cause hes gay, I think because she doesnt really have a relationship with Clay Akien. If Regis would have done it, she would have made a joke and moved on.
I agree that Rosie seems to be "taking over" the View. I really cant front though because I love what she has to say. When her a Joy go at it comedy wise its a GREAT show. I only care for the begining really, and if they have someone who REALLY intrests me.
Ok thats enough of my 2 cents!

Anonymous said...

rosie is annoying sometimes but i dont hate her. i love it when her and elisabeth hasselbeck fight cuz i cant stand that self righteous whore...but i do agree about the clay thing. i didnt think kelly was being homophobic at all with her comment. most people would say the same thing cuz clay is just icky, gay or not!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her on NIP/TUCK, but I hate her talk shows so I am walking the line about her.

And nobody really wants hands in their face. Five minutes ago, those hands could have been in the bathroom wiping an ass. Maybe this is just me?

Anonymous said...

YAY!! comments, comments EVERYWHERE!! I LOVES IT!!

:)

Anonymous said...

And we loves ya backs.