Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I LOVE Thanksgiving Day! Its the best day of the year to get fat-and-happy. And best of all, you don't need to feel guilty about it.

However, this day is quite stressful for MANY people. Too many family members at the table can be more stressful than the war in Iraq. If you fall into this category, try to remain focused on the positive side of things: you get to leave and not see them again until next year, you are REALLY better off than you thought you were, and you were gluttenous before a nap--can life EVER be any better than THAT? Oh and whatever you do...dont be THE MORON that everyone will be talking about tomorrow!

So now I'll be reduced to a cliche. What am I thankful for? Hmmm.
  • My family for their support and endless love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


  • My friends (flesh and cyber) for their humor, their embrace, and their understanding of who I really am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • My dog for her unconditional furry love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • My computer for allowing me an outlet in this introspective journey.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Music for stirring up my juices.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • The students that challenge me on a higher level.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • My ghetto mattress for offering me so many comfy-cozy naps when I need them the most.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • The wonderful, magestic, irreplacible city of New Orleans for being MY CITY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So enjoy your day, eat till you pop, reflect on the good things in life, and tell me...WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm thankful for you. My confidante, my roll model of morality and creativity. And for introducing me properly into the world of FagHagotry.

Anonymous said...

i dont celebrate thanksgiving so im not gonna get into the thankful stuff because i dont do that. But im wishing all of you peeps across the pond a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Have a slice of pumpkin pie for me :P

Anonymous said...

Well first off HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you Uree! I hope you enjoyed your day!
I loved the pix you posted. I see you stole my dancing turkey hmm? Its all good babes!
Im not going make a long a mushy post. People who REALLY know me, should know im thankfull for REAL friends who stick though shit no matter if its thick or thin!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for this new blog and a legally paid holiday!

Anonymous said...

And for your ghetto mattress......

Uree said...

long live my ghetto mattress!!!

Anonymous said...

omg those pics!!

nice blog

Madison91 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.