Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I HATE INTRODUCTIONS! BUT...



Allow me to introduce myself; I am an oxi-moron. OXI because I prefer an i over a y anyday. Why? Because I think a letter should either be a vowel or a consonant...not both! And MORON because I have no issue admitting that I am a freak more times than not.
As my picture indicates I'm slightly HULKISH. In the contradictary sense of the word...of course! David Banner had a beast hidden within him...as do I. "Dont make me angry Mr. McGee. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" Yet he strove to help people and to make a difference...as do I.

According to Wikipedia, "Oxymorons are a proper subset of the expressions called contradictions in terms. What distinguishes oxymora from other paradoxes and contradictions is that they are used intentionally, for rhetorical effect, and the contradiction is only apparent, as the combination of terms provides a novel expression of some concept, such as "cruel to be kind."

Expect:
  • The truly random thoughts that plague my mind
  • Moronic things, ideas, or rants
  • Contradictions in any way, shape, or form
  • My obsessive tendencies
Hopefully you will be entertained and keep coming back for more...and more.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

DUDE!!! I too am an Oxi-Moron.

This was awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow even thought it was short you still managed to confuse the hell out of me and frazzle my lil brain with all those big grown up words :P

Uree said...

testing...see told ya I was a moron!

Anonymous said...

and we love this moron :P

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to it, my dear...

Anonymous said...

Its about goddamn time!!!

Let it out girl... let it all out.

Anonymous said...

i am just a moron, plain and simple!

Anonymous said...

Well its about dam time girl! i always love reading what you have to say!
I look forward to coming here and posting!
Cool effects on the pic as well! I see your becoming quite the computer whiz huh?!
-sKILLz-

Anonymous said...

Blog board Hell! I am still waiting for your book, dammit!

Just kidding! Looking forward to all the insanity and insight that this blog has to offer. Blog on girlie! Whoo Hooo!

Uree said...

thanks for showing some love everybody...im excited!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am a bit late!!! Love the pic dear!!! You are awesome. I love reading your stuff! <3

Uree said...

better lat than never dear :)

Anonymous said...

Well as i explained to you earlier, this would make everyone an Oxi-moron, everyone is a contradiction.

my Boyfriend acts stupid but is very intelligent.

I am both loving and cruel.

people that say "im an open book" or say "what you see is what you get" have secrets, everyone has secrets.

its all about needs and wants. they change over time just as beliefs do.

Welcome to the world of ...

OXI - MORONS

Uree said...

very well put kitten...and i agree with you 100%

MWAH!