Saturday, November 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

UPDATED 11/30/07

HAPPY FREAK-MAS

I have some rather interesting news. I don't HATE Christmas anymore. I mean I don't LOVE it either but I'm not walking around like I just fucked the Grinch. Its an interesting feeling. I'm usually the Scroogy bitch all thru the holidays. But something is different this year. I'm not stressed out!! Alla-freaking-luiah. So anyway I EVEN BOUGHT AN X-MAS TREE!! Can you believe it? I havent put a tree up in probably 10 years. BUT, I couldn't resist. I saw this pink feather Christmas tree in the store the other day and it so reminded me of DRAG QUEEN VOMIT. You know what I mean...if a drag queen would vomit a Christmas tree THIS would be THE TREE! lol SO I was inspired and I decorated a FREAK SHOW tree.

Crazy? definitely But so cute!! The tree topper is a tiara. The bulbs are pink purple and green. The garland is made of purple beads...anal beads? hmmmm.... There are purple glittery pontsettais. And the best part are the Scarlett letter Fs. I adore my tree. And it also reminds me how badly I need therapy. So happy holidays everyone.

5 comments:

Peppa said...

I adore it and you!! You freak!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG i love it. I want a tree like that in my house. Good thing is once xmas is over just take the lights and a few decorations off and leave it as your gay piece of furniture.

Sunshine said...

*sniff sniff* it's just...so...damn....beautiful!!!

OMG I am so proud of you and jealous at the same time!!!

Uree said...

James is "lactating" over it. LOL

Sunshine said...

tell him their are patches made for that...hahaha