Sunday, November 18, 2007

VICTIMLESS CRIME

SO I wanted to make this wonderful post about my traumatic experience in a parking garage the other day. A post complete with music to give the complete FEEL just for effect. SO let me set the stage...I was heading to my car which was on the third level of my favorite place on Earth, a parking garage. As I ascended the steps in the stairwell, I had a very uneasy feeling as I usually do in those types of places. I kept looking ahead, up and behind me. Everyone knows the Boogie Man likes to play in parking garages! And then I heard exactly what you never want to hear in this situation...FOOT STEPS. And then around the corner comes HIM! The Buffalo Bill look alike. You remember this guy right? "I'd fuck me." "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." "DON'T HURT MY DOG YOU BITCH!" Yeah THAT GUY!. So of course when I get out of the stair well I spend more time looking behind me than I do looking ahead of me as I walk to my car. And EVERYONE knows that when you look behind you that's when something happens. Well nothing happened but the whole time I could hear "Goodbye Horse" playing, and I could hear Precious barking at me as I screamed from inside the pit. Well, the song is on the play list I made.


Long story short...I couldn't remember how to make the one song widget so I had to make the long ass widget. Now I see how depressed I am.
These are prolly my all time favorite songs in life. If you only choose one to listen to, make it GOODBYE HORSES!

You may shower me with huggz and kisses now...or if you'd prefer to flick off Guy, Id take that too.




If the damn player doesnt work...try clicking here to listen or read my play list. Once on the page click on the green PLAY icon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try walking in the car parks here. You may be lucky enough to find some tramp drugged out of their face lying on piss infested stairs!

Sunshine said...

maybe I'm a little bit fucked in the head...but that was one of my favorite scenes in the movie...when he was sitting in the front of the mirror putting his lipstick on...or something like that (been awhile) I thought it was kind of hot...haha...but that's me...I'm a little strange like that.

I couldn't figure out how to find the song you were talking about...it was playing Heart (nice) and Metallica...guess I'll have to hang out all day on your blog...what else do I have to do!!!

Uree said...

^^I know its a bitch of a music player...i regret using it. But if you click on the link I provided, you can scroll down just a bit and all the songs are listed. You can click on what you want...I think. lol

Oh and BTW, Buffalo Bill was my favorite part of that movie too. My friends and I quote his lines TO DEATH! BUt when you meet HIM in a dark parking garage...it kinda makes your skin crawl.

Sunshine said...

there is a reason why we are friends!!! haha

parking garages are creepy...but yeah, you are right...i'm sure I would have pissed myself if it were me

Peppa said...

HUGGZ AND KISSES!!!

FLICKS OFF GUY!