Thursday, November 15, 2007

OLD NEWS

BIG BOPPER??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think everyone knows I have this INSANE collection of teeny bopper magazines from the late 80's. Its quite a collection, Ill tell you that right now. I was on the hunt for THE CROTCH SHOT to end all crotch shots. I feel all dirrty now like one of those weirdos on the SS message board that literally talk about Jake Shear's crotch ALL DAY!! Anyhoo...Shelly does a phenomenal job of writing her Crotch Watch blog. SO on the search I went for that damn picture. Its a picture of Johnny Depp with his leg propped up on a motorcycle and his LENGTH is beyond massive. As a wee teeny bopper girl, I was down right mesmerized by the BULGE in his pants!!! OH-EM-GEE!!!

Well I couldn't find THE picture but I found this one which might be from the same photo shoot. The clothes look similar but he didn't have the head-band in the one I was looking for...

I laughed for hours as I turned the pages of these magazines. I felt compelled to package a few to send to James St. James. He will kackle like a school girl when he sees them!

What I found so interesting was the innocence of that time for those rising stars. Can you guess the celebs??It was PRE: boob jobs, boob reductions, anorexia, Parkinson's disease, convulsive deaths on the Viper Room floor, fame!! OH and it was all before the New Kids On The Block invasion. I still feel like THEY ruined teeny bopper magazines!

There' my find...my hidden treasure...my "secret in the closet."

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

ummm...yeah...I think I will go find a quiet spot somewhere and have some alone time!!! hahahahha

NICE!!!!

There is a scene in Before Night Falls where Johnny is sitting spread eagle and touching himself...I swear I almost keeled over right then and there!!!!

Peppa said...

You girls are too funny!!!!!

Next time I am at your house... I wanna look through those magazines!!!

Anonymous said...

Your not the only one. I want to see some stars old pics.