Sunday, November 4, 2007

LOCAL LONG DISTANCE

"Come on Baby Girl. Someone go get my phone so I can call 911 to get this mother fucker out of my way!"
BAHAHAHAHAHA

So the world is captivated by this THING called Britney Spears. Well here's an interesting tid-bit for you guys. I was at the nursing home last week and as I passed the TV room (you know the room with all the depressed, abandoned patients lined up in rows to watch TV as their life slips past them), and all the old folks were watching their daily dose of BRITNEY SPEARS UPDATE!!! I had to laugh at the surreality of it all. Even in Po-Dunk Louisiana, the lost souls from yesteryear HAVE TO KNOW how shes doing. *sighs*

So here you go...your daily fix. And its a DOOZY...the woman trying to help her get out of the parking lot cracked me UP!!! Enjoy!!


6 comments:

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine said...

Oh my god...seriously!!! That would drive me nuts!! EXCUSE ME....WE'VE GOT TOO MANY CAMERAS GOIN ON HERE...

LOL!!!

Well, she got her two minutes of fame!!

Peppa said...

Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, pardon me.....

I wanna slap her!!

Anonymous said...

well having ventured around L.A for the past month, i now know FOR SURE that being chased by the pappies is a total choice....beverly hills is a very, very small area, and if you don't want to be found in L.A that is totally pheasable....so she askes for everything she gets....

Shelly said...

I'm totally obssesed with her. Every day I run to the blogs to see what stupid shit she did the day before.
She's my validation for my personal sanity.
Thats right Britt, keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

I still love the B Spears. Even if she does get drunk, doesnt look after her kids and looks a mess on a night out...i always do so i know the feeling! But i dont watch the news to see how she is doing i read The Sun! LOL