Saturday, August 11, 2007

WISE FOOL

FINALLY!! I am in the right frame of mind to express my GLEE over my weekend in Dallas with all of my friends and James St. James. Where to start?? It was a weekend that superseded my wildest expectations. I never thought in a million years this weekend would top my Scissor Sister journey...BUT IT DID!!

I think the thing that struck me the most was watching the JSJ ideology in action. You know what I'm talking about right? We've all heard the quotes a million and one times.

"Don't dream it, BE IT."
"If you have a hunchback, THROW A LITTLE GLITTER ON IT honey and go dancing."

Watching THAT unfold in front of my eyes really made an impression on me. And doesn't it make sooo much sense?? Our mantra for the weekend was "Fuck it we'll NEVER see these people again!" And so we lived it.
We had the time of our lives. A nonstop party from the time we got there, till the time we left. I had even forgotten that my car broke down 8 minutes into our journey. I didn't care...I was having too much fun.

SO what were the highlights?

  • I met cyber friends that I have known for years...they are now flesh friends, with strong cyber ties. :) I love you Shelly, Alexis, and Crystal.

  • I was given a JSJ injection that was AMAZING and came at just the right time.

  • I got my picture with SAMMY JO's back!!!! *breathe uree*

  • I met "people" that I suspected were cunts...and guess what? My gut is still undefeated.

  • I realized that I need to find a way to lead a more FUN life. Life is too short to be miserable.
And before I end, I am compelled to share how delightful and gracious James is. He is a class act! Buy FREAK SHOW!!!

5 comments:

sKILLz said...

Thats right life is too dam short. Im really glad that you had a good time and met with James and everything. I didnt see any pix with you and Sammy Jo, did you get any?
I saw the one with Cazwell and wow does that boy sweat!

Anonymous said...

So happy you had fun, i dont see how anyone could of had a bad time, well apart from ritchie coz he got drinks spilt all over him!

Anonymous said...

It was a blast...
I feel like I had a "real" adventure. Even though it was only 2 days, it was full of enough Haggotry for the whole summer!!

Love you girl, your friend for life,
"And Everything".

Anonymous said...

I am so happy and very thankful that you invited me on this magical trip. It was truely something I will never forget. And, I left with so many good friends. I am so happy we finally met in person. I was so nervous when I pulled in the hotel parking lot. You just hugged me and made me feel at home. I truely love you girl. You are an amazing person!!

Oh...and you misspelled my name again. LOL

Shelly said...

Don't worry Lex, She's been misspelling my name for years!!
xoxo, ShellEy