Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ROCK MUSIC

Last night I went to see
PAT BENATAR
live at the House of Blues.

It was fucking AMAZING!!! I had sooooo much fun!! That woman can still put on a great show. We danced our asses off and sang till we had no voices left. And this morning, I could barely walk cause apparently I'm getting old or something...

The highlights:
  • she played all her hits: Opened with...Shadows of the Night, Heartbreaker, We Live for Love, Hit Me with Your Best Shot, We Belong, Invincible (which she dedicated to the city of New Orleans), Hell is for Children, Promises in the Dark... etc, Closed with Love Is A Battlefield.

  • Her husband is a sexy fucker!! DUDE!! But he does seem to try to overshadow her on stage. I thought it was a bit much...but apparently she strokes his ego and allows it.

  • I got a pic and I collected one smile from the sexy husband :)

  • I met new fags! I loved them. Olin, Patrick, and Mark. Patrick was my sidekick for the night. He kept me laughing. Listen to the story of the tattoo on the back of his neck. He wanted the word FIERCE on his neck in Japanese lettering. So he gets the tatt. Few years later meets a Japanese guy. His tatt says "WHAT?" lmao

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, yay how exciting!! She didn't say that she doens't like Invinsible? Haha, she told us that. But it is one of her fans fav songs, she she feels she must sing it. LOL

That is really funny about that guys tattoo. I have always wondered of those tatts really say what they say they say. LOL. Too funny that it says "what"!! Hahahahaha

So glad you had fun dear! She sounds great live! I love her to pieces!!

Anonymous said...

I knew she would fuckin rock....ahhh all the best songs, I love them, I hear them all the time....Glad you had fun. That's awesome that Fierce turned into What.....Toooooo funny, never trust anyone who is not of that nationality to tell you what it will say.

Anonymous said...

Ive never heard a song by her before, i know the name but thats about it.
Poor guy with the tattoo, should always be careful when doing a tatt in a different language. Theres always a chance it can fuck up but hey unless he meets someone fluent in Japanese then he has no worries of people finding out what it really means!

Anonymous said...

yeah...that's one of the main reasons why i never got a chinese tat on me!!! LOL...

I am sooo glad that you had fun. getting old sucks doesn't it...lol!!!

Shelly said...

Fags, Smags.... Lets talk about Pats HOT husband. I featured him on "the crotch watch" a few months ago, and no one knew who the fuck he was. I thought he was my dirty little secret. I would commit murder, chop up the body, put it in a tv box, ( not forgetting a big ugly dyke head to keep it from floating back up), and let my insane mother chase away my friends for the next 12 years, for one good fuck from that guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Pic, nice concert souvenier..sooooooo, did you try to meet her???? omfg, she is a total icon, and seems cool as hell...i have seen interviews with her and the hubby, and i totally agree with your sentiment...next time i change my myspace song, it will be Pat, in honor of you!!!

Uree said...

no we didnt try to meet her. i was ok with that and word on the street was that she left immediately in a small bus. if you had been there I would have waited tho <3