Wednesday, June 13, 2007

UNWELCOME RECESS

**UPDATE**
  • I got out of jury duty!!! WOOTS!!
  • I'm leaving for Baton Rouge today...NO computer access!! Someone remind me how we existed before the Internet?? OK I think Ill manage but it will be hard. Maybe I'll look at it like rehab?? Hmmmm....
  • Call my cell phone bitches cause I'm not gonna be home.
  • And if anyone by some strange stoke of luck just happens to run into that mother fucker GUY...give him a swift kick in the nuts for ME!!

MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY! MWAH!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Have loads of fun. Ill kick Guy in the nuts gladly. Maybe ill fly over just to do that. Anyway have a great time. Miss you already!

Uree said...

my dear sweet liam...this is no pleasure cruise dear...its a trip of necessity and family obligation. *cries*

Shelly said...

CHERISH OLD PEOPLE!
We'll be here.....

Anonymous said...

Its still a trip you can make it fun if you know how. I mean how do people make family parties fun? By drinking. Bring a cocktail in a bottle and just keep drinking from it all day. I would.

Shelly said...

No, no... Put a note on your aunties back that says pinch me, I'm Irish!!!

Anonymous said...

Slap her shes french!
OMG didnt you just love that film with Piper Perabo or whatever her name was from Coyote Ugly!

Shelly said...

Yet of course another movie I didn't see.....
Put a note on your own back thats says "insert penis here" with an arrow pointing down!!!

Unknown said...

No those signs are for my back!