Saturday, June 23, 2007

FREE PRISONER

I'm home for the weekend. THANK GOD!! I even have my beautiful vertically challenged baby with me. I missed her so damn much. I have covered her in kisses for the past 2 days. I think shes had enough of me already cause she looks at me with that look, you know the one that says "when can I go back to Granny's house?" So to everyone that kept in touch with me, tried to keep in touch with me, commented my blog, emailed me, messaged my myspace, sent me positive energy, and shouted me out on their podcast...THANK YOU!! I ADORE YOU!!! And to that one particular person who has YET to make any attempt...FUCK YOU!!!

OK now to the business of blogging...so many things to mention so I think Ill cover one per post...so scroll up. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Motherfucking Faggot never called you?

SHAME SHAME...

We all know his name!!

Anonymous said...

Yea hes being a right cunt, let me at him. Ill show him what happens when he is a complete arse to you.

sKILLz said...

Dont sweat it Uree you know whos really behind you and who really supports you!
xoxoxo