Wednesday, June 6, 2007

"TEN"TATIVE CONCLUSION

Heres a new featurette I like to call "Ten Things I hate About You." The rules are simple. I make a list of 10 thngs and you try to guess who I hate. Their image is imbedded under the word YOU in the title. NO CHEATING!! Big Brother is watching. The first one is easy...
TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

  1. You rarely know what you're talking about.
  2. You ask the most retarded questions.
  3. You ask questions to which everyone already knows the answer.
  4. You're way past your years behind that desk.
  5. You're jealous of the younger talent.
  6. You're questions are assinine.
  7. You aren't funny even when you think you are.
  8. You don't look good in suspenders.
  9. You questions get on my nerves.
  10. Did I mention that you are the WORST interviewer I have ever seen?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew...but I don't. I am going to have to cheat after I type this. I would guess Rosie because there is drama going on with her right now. But not sure why...haven't paid too much attention. Does she wear suspenders? I don't know...I got nothing.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha!

I feel dumb now!!!

DUH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is that anyway? I dont even know him so i would never of guessed it. This games hard!

Anonymous said...

i just went ahead and cheated...it was funny - i'm just not very bright...

sKILLz said...

Larry King? Hes the only one I can think of that matches ALL of them on the List....Im going to look now....

sKILLz said...

WOOP WOOP I WAS RIGHT! Do I win anything??