Monday, June 11, 2007

UNBIASED NEWS REPORT

MY DAY IN A NUT SHELL

  • My aunt drove me crazy with last minute preparations for my extended stay with her in the hospital.
  • I'm way too hot in an apartment that has had the AC running constantly.
  • I keep getting headaches for no apparent reason.
  • My soon-to-be EX-best friend is still ignoring phone calls cause apparently hes dug himself into a grave that hes too scared to try to climb out of... *rolls eyes*
  • I think I may have looked into my grandmothers eyes for the last time...call it a gut feeling.
  • And the cherry on top of the cake?? I just got a jury duty summons. Ask me for when. GO AHEAD!! ASK ME FOR WHEN!! You guessed it...the day I was suppose to leave for Dallas for the only true fun thing I had planned this summer.

Who wants to do me the ultimate favor and just fucking kill me NOW!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey...sounds like you need more then just hugs! But that is what I got...*hug very very tight*

Anonymous said...

No no no dying for you missy. Cant you just not got to Jury duty? Call in sick or something. Do you get arrested if you dont show up?

Shelly said...

If someone kills you, can I have Simon and your red velvet pants?
Thanks... Shell.

Anonymous said...

Well if we are getting dibs on her stuff id like you QAF please and your apartment so i can move over and live there. Thank you, but dont die though! LOL