Sunday, March 25, 2007

LONG and SHORT of it


So I havent completely landed from planet Scissor Sisters yet. I admit it, it takes me a few weeks. I even had my ceremonial car accident. It wouldnt be a well rounded Sisters experience without a kink in my travels to or from work...it just has to be that way. So I have commenced searching for my new friends that I met along the way. So far I have been successful in finding quite a few of them. Myspace...what a glorious thing. I am currently determined to find Jason and Brandon from the Dallas and Huston shows. I have actually begun searching 2500 pages worth of friends on the Scissor Sisters myspace friends list. I KNOW they are on there somewhere...I WILL find them. I am currently on page 100 and guess who I found hovering around page 97. That top hat mother fucker that Jason and Brandon almost killed. LOL SO I have him saved to my favorites to share the bliss with them when I find them. The kicker is that the asshole blogged about the concert and about the near fight. Only his account is REALLY skewed from what I witnessed. Since Im not a "classic" shit-stirrer Ill say my piece here rather than there.

Dear Mr. Top Hat man,

You are not fabulous...you are a CUNT! You did not just step in front of people shortly before the show began...you HOVERED over a girl that was front row and insisted to her that you were NOT bothering her. It was an obvious ploy that you hoped would make her move. When you were confronted by the "nelly faggots" you did NOT stand your ground! After much bickering, you conceded and retreated to 3rd maybe 4th row. So dont glamorize your strong-hold on concert etiquette. And just for my own personal satisfaction...since you explained how much you hate "those faggots," let me describe to you the faggots that I hate. I hate faggots that hide behind an image. I hate faggots that think that make-up is all they need to be fabulous. I hate faggots that talk about the faggots they hate. And mainly I hate faggots that need to tell other faggots how fabulous they are...because if you were REALLY fabulous, words wouldnt be needed! So a word of advice...the next time you want to be front row, or second row at a concert...put the fucking time in bitch...stand in line for 5 hours like the real fans!!

Yours Truly,
Ms. Front Row At 6 Concerts

So here's a few more concert shots for you guys...Im so bored. I keep wanting to go to a show!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea you tell that asshole off. Show him whos boss. Want me to kick his ass?

Shelly said...

Easy leather boy!!^^
You should get angry more often.
Uree Angry = Truly Humorous Stuff!!

Uree said...

Glad I could brighten your day a lil bit shells.

No Liam...i dont want you to muss your hair dear. LOL

Anonymous said...

I can wear a hat!

Shelly said...

I like his crotch in that first picture.

*professional crotch critic*
Name witheld

Rachel said...

LMFAO!!! You found Top Hat mother fucker!!! YEA!!!!!! What a cunt... Not you the top hat fucker.