Friday, July 6, 2007

PERFECT MISFIT

Today, Friday, July 6, 2007, JAMES ST. JAMES will be on Ring My Bell for a stellar 24 hour marathon! If your curious about ANYTHING, if you want to tell him how brilliant Freak Show is, if you want to dish about your favorite reality TV shows, if you want to reminisce about the good ole days, if you want to ask him what hes wearing...CALL HIM!

Most importantly DON'T LET HIM FALL ASLEEP!!

It all starts at 10:00 am Pacific, Noon Central, 1:00 Eastern and 6:00 pm UK.

Watch it all LIVE here!

The number to call is 323-603-6312.

3 comments:

Nick Corbett said...

Haha!

I loved your stint on it about Anderson Cooper.

Can't beat that!

Anonymous said...

Oh i missed it. That sucks so much

sKILLz said...

I tried a few times to get on but I didnt so I just gave up. I did however watch and listen to most of the live show. James was great of course and it was just a fun thing to watch!