Sunday, July 15, 2007

ADULT CHILDREN

COME TO MY PARTY!!

So I'm sure most of you know that I'm co-promoting a book signing and party in honor of James St James on July 21st. The book signing is from 6:00-8:00pm at the Barnes & Noble in Arlington, TX. Then follow the caravan of FREAKS to the party at MINC in Dallas, TX...its just a hop skip and jump away so come on down!! Also appearing at MINC will be Richie Rich, Cazwell and possibly Amanda Lepore!!

*****SAMMY JO IS DJING!!!! OMG!!!!!!! *****
GABE, we can tug on Jame's coat sleeve together!!! CAN YOU? CAN YOU?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*CRIES*

Anonymous said...

ditto, im so so jealous.

Anonymous said...

I would love to come out there and party with all the freaks. I'm sure James would be freaked to see me there, that would be the best part! You guys are going to have a great time!!!!

Uree said...

DRAMA and dirrtyboy i would buy you both plane tickets if i could!! damn that ocean!!!

you can both make it up to me by going to meet gabe and jonathan when gabe is in london later this month...and take PICS!!!!

Gabe you ll eb with me in spirit and ipromise to take lots of pics!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am sooooooo excited!!!! My inner spazz is not as spazzy as Urees. But, I am super excited!!!!!

*cried with Dirrty, Drama, and Uree* It would have been amazing if yall could have come.

Nick Corbett said...

AMANDA LEPORE WILL BE THERE?!

omg. if you could get something autographed for me.

i will marry you.

right then and there.