Saturday, April 21, 2007

THUNDEROUS SILENCE

So Ive been so neglectful of my blog lately. All I can say is sorry for my loyal readers and to my not so loyal fans...I never really left. :)
Ill try to post a few things this weekend cause I have some things to say...and I have nothing else to do. WOOTS!!
So lets start the weekend rolling with a Moron Of The Day Award. Thanks Rhonda for this and the next few truly amazing morons!

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS:
Police in Oakland, CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my the police can be such idiots, smart thinking for the gunman to do that i dont think ive ever heard of anything like that before

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is worse, the police or the guy they were after. The guy should have booked the hell outta dodge instead of shouting behind the police line. And the fact that the police didn't notice the guy OUT OF POLICE UNIFORM....YELLING BEHIND THE LINE.......

In the words of Carlos Mencia...DEE DEE DEE