Saturday, April 21, 2007

TRAUMATIC BONDING

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS TO BELIEVE IT!!!

Alec Baldwin. I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is...I cant believe I ever liked the Baldwins! They have turned out to be the biggest joke and the hugest embarrassments in celebrityville. Stephen is a gay-hating holy rolla. Billy is still slimy. Daniel is...well Daniel never really mattered anyway right? And now Alec...the one that was suppose to be sort of patriarchal shows his true colors with his daughter. YIKES! I'm so glad I had normal parents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this on another website. My god you shouldnt leave a message like that to your child, even if they are adults thats rude and what a stupid thing seeing as hes going through court with a custody thing.

Anonymous said...

I've gotten messages way worse then that from babydaddy. That aint shit. He wants to terminate his parental rights cause she doesnt want to see him. He takes no time to get to know her, and then demands to see her. Asshole.

Shell

Anonymous said...

And Alec will be wondering why his daughter 10 years from now will be writing a tell all book. Or wondering why she doesn't want to take his phone calls in the first place?

Rachel CJ said...

Fucking Alec Baldwin. Every girl I know fucking loves him and here I've been saying for years that I didn't. Gah, I hate him.
Though, from my perspective, at least he calls. I don't even know if my father is alive. I don't think he could lift a finger to pick up the phone to speak to me.
And, yeah, I've had worse voicemails from my father before too. But that doesn't change the fact that Alec Baldwin is a dick and a bad parent. Bastard.