Friday, July 4, 2008

PARTY MONSTER

The saga known as

BOOOOOOGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Heres a little story about what happens when
the coon-asses invade Hollywood.
Our first night on the town, we attended a hott lil party dedicated to GO-GO BOYS!!! And to my great shock and amazement, WHO should walk in the door?? MIKE BOOGIE from Big Brother 2 and Big Brother All Stars. Being the hyper, easily excitable, dedicated stalker that I am...lets just say, I tend to stop a room...or a cemetary depending on the day.
Jeez, you cant take us anywhere!

Here, Alexiss gives a grand reinactment for us to watch
over and over again into oblivion. WOOTS!!

James St. James interviewed him after I flipped out. Check it out on The Daily Freak Show.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

God that is so funny...I love you guys

Anonymous said...

Melissa i love you, you crazy coon ass!

Anonymous said...

You scared the crap out of me when you screamed his name so close to me! BBBBOOOOOOGGGGIIIIEEE!

slothwerkz said...

You pair of nutters!
Oh God how I miss you guys xx